Friday, February 27, 2009

Immersion

What I'm most excited about regarding my immersion experience is that the work I do can be tedious but is mostly pretty interesting. We are preparing for a production in May so I get to help with a lot of the behind the scenes work during immersion. I am already making the chronology of all of Isaacs’ dances and that’s really important because she is basing her entire show off of it.

What I’m most concerned about is that putting a chronology together is really hard, especially when you’re going through old newspapers trying to find the dances and dates. The whole show depends on my work and I’m afraid to accidentally leave out a dance or put one in the wrong order because the chronology is going to be printed on the pamphlets, newspapers and even on her website. It’s a big responsibility that I was left in charge with and I want to do the best I can with my work.

No comments: