Saturday, November 8, 2008

Products for my Final Models

The reason I like this video is because it’s a good example of editing. I like how it flows well together, and each segment is related to the one prior, and the one after. The quality I like is that the editing is clean cut, where the video isn’t cutting anyone off in mid-word making it sound awkward, and yet not one person is talking for a long amount of time. Another quality that works well is I like how the video is upbeat and interesting so that my attention was caught from the beginning and lasted through out the entire movie. That is because it kept the focus that the people wanted to vote, and it didn't take much for the video to be effective.

Even though the voting video doesn't relate to the seals and sea lions in the Children's pool, the ideas I got from the movie can help influence my choices when I'm editing. That way I can experiment more with the editing programs and get a better quality video that I would be sure to be proud of.




The reason I chose this bumper sticker is because I want to have some sort of advertisement for the La Jolla Friends of the Seals organization. I think by selling bumper stickers at the exhibition would be a great idea to donate the money towards the organization and help spread the awareness of who they are and what they stand for. I like this bumper sticker because it is clean, simple and easy to read. That is a good quality to have on the sticker I plan to make because I want it to look professional. I also like how the sticker includes a photo, even though its small and doesn't take up all the space it still represents what they are trying to advertise. With all the elements together the bumper sticker is overall aesthetically pleasing to look at. It catches my attention, and I believe its professionally done and effective to whoever would see it.


Resources
Vote Video
Bumper Sticker

No comments: